Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Labeling anything is just a judgemental stereotype to describe something we otherwise have no idea how to fathom.

I wear chains and spikes and black, but I’m nothing close to depressed. I wear it because I’m a metalhead and I like standing out. If people think it looks stupid, that’s their right to do so.

I know people who wear tight clothing but hardly even know what the word emo is supposed to mean.

The only people who call themselves “emo” are the ones trying to “fit-in” with a group of outcasts, which in and of itself is oxymoronic. It’s like Hot Topic: you don’t go buy individuality off of a trendy subculture shop rack; neither do you become an individual by labeling yourself as part of a group.

I am my own person, I have my own beliefs, and if someone wants to label me something, then so be it. I don’t live my life the way I do to be ‘mis-understood’ or ‘stereotyped’ or ‘labeled.’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!