Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

As some of you already know I am an awesome hacker from the elite wechall hacker network. I was one of the first players to receive the wicked Haxploitation epeen, and I’m still finding hacks and reporting them to Robin “Evil Trout” Ward on a regular basis.

I have an excellent offer for you today. Post in this thread and I will give you a Haxploitation epeen. The next time I find an exploit, I’ll abuse it to gain access to your account, steal all your items, equipments, and BP, and then send a Tubmail to Evil Trout bragging about my achievement, and maybe he will award the epeen. Ideally, if your account is linked to a real email, I will also hijack that one and use it to steal every personal information you have on this awesome cyberworld. And hopefully your credit card information will be safe in my hand Log in to see images!

Got it? Now go for it you fabulous persons Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!