Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OK, so the vanilla rules have changed. Fair enough, I get it. However, there’s a problem with that and other things that I’d like to bring up – and as this isn’t solely (or even mostly) about the vanilla scoops per se I thought I’d bring it up separately.

Non-US ForumWarz players are being disenfranchised even more by the vanilla nerf than they already were. Does Crotch Zombie care? Maybe not – that’ll depend on how many people from vastly disparate time-zones are playing – but I’m willing to wager 100 vanila scoops I’ll never see again that the second-largest population (albeit probably by an enormous margin) is in the UK, and some of us are helping to subsidise this shindig.

I can’t take part in vanilla runs because they invariably take place in the late evening, US time. There is no realistic way to win at Domination without taking part in said raids, even after the nerf. Not only that, but even if I *could* take part in a raid during the week (or do what others have done and rig up a bot-vs-bot gambling session for Antifreeze scoops) I’m still screwed because the timing for the end of the game when everyone plays their cards and strives to take the upper hand is also at a ludicrous hour for me.

Domination, as of the change, may as well not exist for me; it was pretty damn hard to get anywhere before and it’s impossible now. I can’t be the only one in this situation.

So, CZ guys, what are the chances of you staggering rollover times, Domination endings and the like by time zone? Failing that, is it likely that you’ll introduce some features that aren’t so damn time-dependent to give those of us in far-flung and little-known islands an opportunity to do something long-term productive with our forum visits?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!