Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

SG94 Posted:

SG94 Posted:

I reported that post with “I’m sorry.” That being said it’s supercool to get a “glimpse behind the scenes”, so to speak, and learn more about how moderation works.

And in a way this is great news because this means I have more time to go through older threads to check for nasty edits, which seems like less of a daunting task now.

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

ITT: SG94 think’s she’s a superhero for “cleaning up” the forums. Also, guess who wants to be the next mod.

I don’t deserve half the praise I’m getting for this in my opinion but I must admit the response I’ve received so far does flatter me and encourage me to keep doing the right thing.

I don’t know who wants to be the next mod but they should really pick someone who contributes and helps around the site and not little kids who think getting banned is “cool”.

ITT: SG proves my point.

om nom nom

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!