Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Actually, I think you’ll find love is…

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Middle English, from Old English lufu; akin to Old High German luba love, Old English lēof dear, Latin lubēre, libēre to please

Date:

before 12th century

1 a (1): strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties <maternal love for a child> (2): attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers (3): affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests <love for his old schoolmates> b: an bumurance of love <give her my love>2: warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion <love of the sea>3 a: the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration <baseball was his first love> b (1): a beloved person : darling —often used as a term of endearment (2)British —used as an informal term of address4 a: unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another: as (1): the fatherly concern of God for humankind (2): brotherly concern for others b: a person’s adoration of God5: a god or personification of love6: an amorous episode : love affair7: the sexual embrace : copulation8: a score of zero (as in tennis)9capitalized Christian Science : god

— at love

: holding one’s opponent scoreless in tennis

— in love

: inspired by affection

Nameless2 Posted:

Edit: The Biscuit Kid has been kicked due to his behavior in IDC.

GIVE ME INTERNETS NOW!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!