Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fair enough, was unaware camwhores and emokids couldn’t buy it. I’m pretty sure the cha cap isn’t that low (again, it’d be a ridiculous pity given single items bring you over it), but that now shows Camwhores at having less than half the added upgrade points of trolls and less than a quarter of that of hackers. Not definitive, but definitely pointing to being significantly less flexible and capable.

Yes, that method of comparison does bumume that folks want the stats of their starter pack. But outside of tweaking for riding the min ego curve, having some defense is still of value to a balanced emo (since any time you don’t one shot a thread at min ego, defense provides a chance of riding it for free).

anyhow, I’ll shutup about clbumes I don’t play.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!