Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

So, from my point of view, Anti-Freeze is currently broken because you can rack up a ton of them for very little cost. You do need a large enough bank to survive some unluckiness, but I think my biggest negative streak in the last few hundred hands was about -10k. Since rollover today I’ve made about 20k on Blackjack, so I guess I’m just real lucky tonight, but even so the expected loss in the long run is very small for the number of scoops you can pull.

I wouldn’t suggest messing with Blackjack, but rather with what part of it awards scoops.

What if you got a scoop for every X (2? 3?) times you picked Double on a 1,000 F bet? You’d have to play a lot more for scoops if you wanted to make them without losing money, as it’s not often a smart thing to pick. If you just wanted quick scoops you could get them, but it would be real expensive.

I think it’s silly that in the last 25 minutes I made 24 scoops and didn’t lose the ability to get more. Not only that, I’m not even the only guy in my round this week who has made that many so far – it’s been less than THREE HOURS! Anyone else have suggestions for improving/nerfing this scoop?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!