Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Uplink

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Context actually said something great, but in a pbumive “it’s just a phase, it will pbum” voice. What I see is you being insecure and needing a father figure to protect yourself with.

I’m terrified by this thread so far. There are so many religions out there as there are political points of view. You are familiar with the ones that have gods and daemons in an antitheses, as if that’s all that counts. A 1D view with shades of grey doesn’t work that well either. With everything being interdependent, choosing just one point of view, which is supposed to be the opposite of another, is as bad as sticking with the point of view you oppose, because those aren’t the only two points of view, while ignoring the rest of reality.

If you want a symbol, make one of your own. That symbol would be you, and you alone. And it would bear a name that you give it (if you choose to name it – you don’t have to). At first, you’ll go through all the stages of independence, the same way as when you leave home to be on your own: fear, insecurity, loneliness, even exclusion, but after a while you’ll see that live is just beginning and that there’s a lot more to it than you thought. You’ll be independent and self-sustained, without the need for a father figure. And that will make you stronger than you’ll ever be if you limit yourself to a “Bible” or any set of rules and prejudices. This new-found strength will also help you go over any hurdles you may encounter on your path.

If you prefer religious symbols to guide your path, I’d suggest that you don’t limit to the traditional black and white views. Read up on Kabbalah, Buddhism, Wicca, the Raelian movement, and even about those idiots that commit mbum suicide in the name of their sect. Go to this site for one point of view (they say it’s the Kabbalah point of view). View the first part of Zeitgeist the movie (note that it is listed second, so don’t start with Adendum). You should watch the whole two movies to see a point of view on bull****. I’m sure that if you pay attention, you’ll find the Zeitgeist movies enlightening.

I’m pretty sure that if you spend enough time seeing what everyone thinks, you won’t end up with any particular philosophy, or pre-defined symbol.

After doing all that, if you still want to stick with a single locked-in ideology, there’s nothing more anyone can say, as it should be a very informed decision. If you already did mbumive research on what people believe and think all over the place, then please excuse me for my babbling Log in to see images!

Oh, and to answer your initial question, I may be a satanist from the christian point of view simply because I wrote this stuff. And from a satanic point of view I’m also evilLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!