Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Morcheeba

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

I suggest something somewhat well known to avoid some people who know a song to have an advantage on people who don’t. Also keep in mind that the male contestants might not be able to sing a song by Aretha Franklin, and the girls might not be able to sing some songs originally sung by men (I mean pitch wise).

My vote goes out to something along the lines of Coldplay…if I even make it to the second round.

Well if you want to get technical there are going to be women who can not sing a song originally preformed by a woman comfortably and the same goes for men. So REALLY it should either by up to the individuals OR very much a random Majority rule vote. That would be the ONLY way to keep it fair =)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!