Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Some more worthless Generichaxor Fan Club crap (don’t pay attention!):

i’m inviting “MC Banhammer” to our klan (generichaxor: b/c that Oleg Mordashov is a **** // Gilgamesh of Fate: Hmm, I was wondering if that were a wise desicion, as he is a Game Mod and klan forums have their own set of rules, which may mean he might just go enforce normal game rules and start suspending or banning people posting draginz, pr0n or telling about our alts, legal and not… also, pranking that Oleg Mordbum-shover or whatever was his name if he was the one that caused this klan member kicking fiasco and got 2 members b&.. just say the word lol // NOTE: MY SPAM THREADS HAVE NOT BEEN DELETED YET, SO I SUPPOSE THAT MC BANHAMMER INDEED FOLLOWED MY ADVICE AND TOLD GENERICHAXOR TO **** OFF. GREAT JOB, MAN!)

start raid (generichaxor: it’s started. let’s do this. (DChat is first up) // generichaxor: i’ve got 6 forums now. let’s make this count. // MiaHo: Out of visits, srry, is hard to do this from work (died on one lol) // generichaxor: which one did u die on? // MiaHo: JewGrounds. Was trying to juggle that and work, didn’t look at my ego, didn’t nsfw enough basically. // generichaxor: o well… at least u will get stronger next time // I feel bad because I was random enough to have 11 when I was done T_T Edit: I did level from it though! XD // DraQ: How many scoops did you earn? Sorry I wasn’t there, I didn’t know about the raid. Do you have fixed dates? // generichaxor: usually every Sunday. I try to do one right before dom ends on Wednesdays (it never works since i dont get home till 1/2 hour before dom ends) // MiaHo: I only got 2 scoops because I missed the 12 so I failed at that one! XD)

WTF DID I MISS? (Xemnas: bans, closet of shame, WTF? // generichaxor: a whole lot. In this klan forum, someone suggested making my contest a klan contest. so i edited my contest and completely restructured some stuff. in the end, i messed up a whole bunch of ****. hobart, and some other bumholes like oleg, got all bumhurt. tubs rushed to their aid. i had to go to work, so i left the scene. zagerblag and darkdespair5 (Bondage****) defended me like heroes. They got b&. Then, my contest got “temporarily shut down until further notice” and Hobart’s contest is still up. so now, 1. Bondage**** is b& 2. zagerblag is b& 3. i’m ****ing depressed for causing all this bumhurt and misery // Xemnas: ...damn // CommunistPrime: So that’s kinda ****ed up. What did you do…like, what did you mess up? // generichaxor: mistyped OP, didn’t make a toxx quote, etc. btw how many BP r u putting into the jackpot? my 11 + 20 from MiaHo = 31. How many are u contributing? We need to pbum Brainfreeze. Also, 8 generichaxor 508. I didn’t go down that much since yesterday. Still need 62 friends for the E-Peen. // CommunistPrime: Uhhh, I don’t have any to contribute. Maybe when I get some more I’ll throw it in there…but I’d like to give it to people who need it first. // Kilroy: I’m still confused exactly why Tubs is a mod. // MiaHo: So is everyone else… XD)

so i’m the bumhole here (generichaxor: due to my idiocy (and laziness) i got two good people b& today. i’m sorry // AntiRules187: oh ****, who got b&? // generichaxor: darkdespair5 (our beloved Bondage****) and zagerblag. // CommunistPrime: Don’t take it too hard. It’s not that long of a b&)

Klan BP contest (anonymoushaxor: If u have BP for our klan contest, inform me here. I will keep track of what we have in total to offer. I have 11BP in the jackpot. // CommunistPrime: Erm, can you point me in the direction of the contest? Am I eligible for it? // generichaxor: this contest is what i am talking about. if u post in it, u will eligible to win my 11BP. If someone outside the klan posts, then they will be eligible to win ALL the BP we put it in. (Standard contest rules say that u can’t win a contest that benefits u. If we are all getting Miss Popularity, then none of us can participate in the klan contest. However, we can all participate in MY contest.) // CommunistPrime: Interesting. It’s good for all of you to know that all the BP I win will go back to the community. Log in to see images! // AntiRules187: awesome. // MiaHo: I’m thinking someone doesn’t like you. I just agreed to donate 20 bp to your contest with my hacker. We can beat them together, right? I think they’re just jealous. // generichaxor: this brings us up to 11+20 = 31BP. Awesome. +2BP)

don’t leave this klan (generichaxor: if u r a fine upstanding member of this klan, then don’t leave it. if u r just here to be an bumhole, then GTFO. we don’t need people to **** up our threads. // CommunistPrime: fo sho’Log in to see images! // CommunistPrime: Very much true.)

How the **** didn’t we predict this? (AntiRules187: We need to stop adding people like this. Isn’t anyone screening these people? Checking their latest posts? ANYTHING? // CommunistPrime: No…we really have to now. Dammit. What the ****. // generichaxor: idea: since i set up that thread already, we post the name of anyone that wants to get into our klan in that thread. then ALL of us review the person’s history and vote on it. all our votes are weighted equally. if we get a majority, we let the person in. // Xenmas: this klan is getting p boring… might leaveLog in to see images! // generichaxor: dont leave plz. u were the first person to join this klan. // Xemnas: oh yea… i forgot, so then i will stay to the bitter end // CommunistPrime: You better stay…)

I fail at life and ForumWarz (MiaHo: Throughout all of Episode 1 I maintained an exact neutral alignment. Today I accidentally did storyline without actually reading and am now 7% good. I am now 7% good so I’ll try to be nicer. In my heart, I’m probably still neutral and could care less. I might do evil stuff next time the chance arises. This thread is slightly better than the useless thread spam, so I guess now is the time to share this useless crap. Thank you for your understanding and patience.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!