Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I’ve been engaging in a “something to do” project of trying to collect all the .moar files. Currently, I have about half. Many of these files, I will never want to equip, but I want to have them because I’m enjoying collecting them. The sheer volume of my inventory makes “managing inventory” frankly nightmarish, and I try to avoid the page unless I absolutely have to.

Is there some way we can do one or more of:

1) Make inventory sections (e.g. “Audio files” ) collapsable, or accessible via different tabs?

2) Make a “Storage” area for items that we just want to have to collect, not necessarily to equip.

3) Make some sort of way to save “outfits” so I can navigate the horror that is my inventory just once for each special purpose I want a set of items for (e.g. “Rollover”, “Buying”, “High Luck Pwning”, “Low Luck Pwning”, etc.)

4) Give a player option to hide the bonuses granted by a piece of information under the “More information link” or do this by default for .moar files in lieu of the always informative “this is a media file retrieved from the internet.”

If I’m at 34 clicks on the “page down” bumon to get to the bottom of my inventory with only roughly half of the .moars, this is going to get much worse before it gets better, unless some kindly admin comes along and says “yes, we’re hoping to roll out a fun, exciting new inventory soon!”, which is what I’m hoping for.

EDIT: I hate the ” followed by a ) becoming a winking emoticon so much I am LITERALLY BLINDED WITH RAGE.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/24/2009 5:02AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!