Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Once again, what will we accomplish by declaring bankruptcy? How will this help our situation?

We don’t go to jail LOLOL

Actually I’m the only one who would go to jail… Don’t worry, I have found solution Log in to see images!

Your XBOX 360 and PC game idea is very good, but I see some problems:

Huge amount of press coverage

– it’s embarrbuming!

Microsoft’s coding department will comb it for bugs…Right? It’s not like they suck at programming and leave mbumive holes and vulnerabilities in products they make, right?

– Forumwarz’ coding department is very good aswell… Right? It’s not like they suck at programming and leave mbumive holes and vulnerabilities in products they make, right?

Still better than Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

– why you so confident?

We won’t be able to update it periodically.. Just realized that that’s a pro, we won’t be constantly berated for fixing it.

– It’s not like we’re fixing anything now. So there’s no difference anyway.

People prefer to post on forums with a mouse, than an xbox controller. Just realized that that’s also a pro, we develop a line of computer mice for the 360.

– The game is way too bad for anyone to buy a mouse because of it. People will probably rather buy a bot to play the game for them for the same amount of money.

People will be upset that they can no longer play Forumwarz for free. Just realized that these are all pros, and that this means there will be 90% less douche bags playing the game.

– This sounds like an amazing plan! However, your wording is incorrect: douche bags unfunny fabulous persons. It’s only a minor mistake though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!