Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Acid Flux Posted:

the part that irritates me the most is that the people defending you got banned.

Don’t be irritated, it was their own faults for trolling instead of letting the argument die. people throw around the ‘serious business’ term jokingly a lot here but it’s true. People get WAY too worked up over stuff here. And for ****s sakes, saying ‘lets wait until he gets back to explain himself’ then continuing on posting the same cyclical arguments for three pages is just plain dumb.

I digress, the point was they trolled repeatedly in the thread.

generichaxor Posted:

true. however, the mods specifically requested that i give them the BP in escrow for the contest, so i did.

(contest #0 of mine was somewhat controversial, so they asked me to give them the BP when i ran contest #1 )

I only suggested it. (and have not suggested it nor will suggest it again. escrow = mbumive waste of my own time when everyone else on forumwarz can manage their own BP without issue) I suggested it to you because you appeared to have no clue how contests or BP worked during that first contest.

this isn’t an rp forum btw, don’t spam bumps on your own threads.

I hate coming off as a male reproductive organ but this whole situation is bizarre and dumb.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!