Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

you blind? it already happened.

Yes, but again, the point is to get more people to buy BP.

Once again, what will we accomplish by declaring bankruptcy? How will this help our situation?

And now, for another of my fantastic ideas…

Partner with Microsoft, and release Forumwarz Episode 1&2, bundled together for the XBOX 360 and PC, for about $50-$80.

Pros:

*Huge amount of press coverage

*Microsoft’s coding department will comb it for bugs…Right? It’s not like they suck at programming and leave mbumive holes and vulnerabilities in products they make, right?

*Still better than Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Cons:

*We won’t be able to update it periodically.. Just realized that that’s a pro, we won’t be constantly berated for fixing it.

*People prefer to post on forums with a mouse, than an xbox controller. Just realized that that’s also a pro, we develop a line of computer mice for the 360.

*People will be upset that they can no longer play Forumwarz for free. Just realized that these are all pros, and that this means there will be 90% less douche bags playing the game.

****, I’m a genius!

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!