Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

To be accurate, the top ‘tier’ hacker attack was Avtr, with a refresh of 1, a cost of 10, and an attack of piddling 100-110. Prior to nerf, this was the comparison one as I recall around 200-ish attack or more. It merely got nerfed so much, the second most powerful one became that powerful one.

Yeah, I mostly moved avtr out of the top tier because now it, quite frankly, isn’t very good. You mostly use it (along with a bevvy of other low refresh skills) to give you time while ipz, 404, and recipe refresh.

Evil Trout Posted:

Additionally, we are going to be using a different metric for speedrunning, something like turns used instead of time.

Hopefully this will be heavily dependent on clbum, since I can only use ipz and recipe (my only 200 power+ attacks) every 6 and 8 turns, respectively. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!