Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

scullyangel Posted:

It’s terribly annoying for the job board. I’ve been slogging away at the job board for awhile now (I’ll finally hit the 1800 peen this week), but I would have been able to finish as much as 3 weeks sooner had I been able to always select a 5 point job. Will that situation impact many players? No.

Interestingly enough, as a hacker (and thus one gifted with about 48 more points of luck than anybody else), I almost always get at least 4 untimed 5 JP jobs at different forums every day. So in terms of “grinding for that 1800 JP peen” (I’m at 1040, slowly grinding away at 20/day, 140/week), Hackers and Trolls seem to have an advantage over Camgirls, Emos, and the Challenge clbumes; immense luck being the only real advantage Hackers have over other clbumes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!