Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Megaspel

Avatar: 127614 Sat Feb 28 14:34:08 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Black Dragon Posted:

I disagree with your analysis.

If 15 people enter this contest, and the three-alt player picked each number once, and all the other players picked 1 & 2, and the number was 3, then the single player wins 15 BP for spending 3.

Additionally, since we have only your word that BP was sent to you by each player, and there’s no way for us to know if any contestants entering the contest are friends of yours conspiring together, the possibility of manipulating this contest behind the scenes is too great.

I do not believe this contest should be allowed unless there is direct Moderator intervention and overview. It is too prone to potential abuse.

Voting for a single number with multiple alts isn’t so bad since it’s akin to putting more coins in a slot machine. But I doubt I’m gonna get anyone entering now. And yet this thread does not have a close bumon anywhere damnit.

Black Dragon Posted:

Incorrect, virtually every other contest has some form of transparency.

And I didn’t accusing you of cheating; I pointed out that this particular contest is too easy to abuse on the part of the OP, without any kind of review possible by the players.

I accept your point, this contest is over and I apologise for any anger, as I have mentioned it is 6AM, you’re still a male reproductive organ at times though.

Megaspel edited this message on 02/22/2009 1:30AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!