Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Acid Flux Posted:

You have to admit, though, yours was a really convoluted contest, with the rules changing around so much. Maybe Hobart went overboard trying to get you in trouble, but the part that irritates me the most is that the people defending you got banned.

With all due respect, if you’d kept the contest straightforward and simple, none of this would have happened.

I hope this gets resolved quickly, and I really hope you do have the BP for the contest.

when this all gets cleared up and all bans expire, it’ll be a klan contest again. i have 11, MiaHo has 20, DraQ has 2, CommunistPrime said he would donate his BP to the jackpot (he still has a lot of BP, so this could increase the jackpot significantly)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!