Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey forumbuildrs,

I finally got that Google Docs form up and running, and you can now help us fill out word types in exchange for an E-Peen™ and other valuable prizes! Log in to see images!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDNvbmtrdGtnNVRRQnhmekJyay1FQmc6MA..

Go to the weird-lookin’ link above and read the instructions carefully. This is a HUGE-bum form, due to all the word types you helped come up with, so I apologize if it crashes your browser. If you have consistent problems opening it, maybe tubmail your answers to me and we’ll consider it valid.

Because there are so many “questions,” you’ll probably only go through a fraction of them. In other words, you don’t have to fill out all of them. If you’re really gung-ho, feel free to keep the tab open for a while. Or, you can tackle the poll more than once (y’know, within reason) and get that Peen for multiple alts!

Note: As long as you enter the poll with your Forumwarz account email address and user name, you don’t need to post here for proof.

We’ll run this for at least a week or two, to make sure enough people have had the chance to participate. We also want to ensure we have plenty of good data. So it might take a little while for the Peen to be awarded.

Thanks for participating. This should be a cool experiment in crowdsourcing! Log in to see images! Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 02/22/2009 9:01AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!