Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Vuron Posted:

I think this would definitely be a decent idea as it would allow solo players and klan members in non-standard time zones to have a decent chance of netting a small number of vanilla scoops. Combined with speed runs and pistachio loops a good solo player would likely be able to at least consistently compete for min scoops.

I also wouldn’t mind there still being a 3 scoop bonus if your clan can pwn 24 forums simultaneous instead of the current 12. That way there would be an incentive to organize big, risky raids.

No.

A) Upping the scoop # from solo raids would make klan raids completely meaningless, because we’re generally giving up lemons and pistachioes when we raid as a klan, but when you’re soloing vanillas you get lemons and pistachioes as well.

B) 3 scoop bonus would be an incentive for.. oh gee, what stupidly mbumive klans do we know that can supply 30-40 people per raid? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!