Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Here’s the deal. Generichaxer cares very much about this game and takes it incredibly seriously. I don’t care about this game, but I love ****ing on people who do take it seriously. I think you can see where this is going.

If you have not friended generichoxer, don’t. If you have, delete your friendship and post here saying that you did. Or don’t post here I don’t really care, just do it.

If you have never posted in a generichaxor thread, don’t. If you have, continue to post in them, but troll your little hearts out.

The winner of 5 bp will be the first person to TM me after generichaxor has left the site for good and thus given up on his lifelong goal of being one of the cool kids here. The criteria for this will be any two of the following:

a)The premature closing of his terrible peenwhoring threads and a public statement of no further ambition to seek out either the friend or flamebate peen.

b)The deletion of his klan

c)No new threads started for a 4 week period

d)No new posts at all for a 3 week period

e)A Permaban

So yeah, thats that. Either you can throw your chips in with someone who really really wants to get something (which will never happen, i mean look at the friend and flamebate leaderboards) or you can have fun (and a much better shot at bp) destroying someones dreams.

I think the choice is clear.

Oh yeah trolling is allowed in this thread go nuts you crazy kids I won’t be checking this at all. Remember first one to TM me after 2 of the criteria are filled wins go go go go go go gog ogog.

I misspelled a bunch but it’s Generichaxor we’re talking about, so don’t ****ing try to toxx me on that **** you ****s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!