Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Salin Posted:

Oh, now those jokes are just immature. Why is it impossible to have any sort of conversation without a sexual joke? Once a person is past 5th grade, any kind of intelligent conversation is out the window.

Dude I went through the ‘Im more mature than the people in my grade’ phase too. Being the upstanding moral center and intellectual jackbum is no fun, thinking your the only smart guy in the world is pretty stressful. Its also wrong. Hell Im not the type of guy to make crude sex jokes, I wont use the terms boobies, hooters, pecker, or woman's genitals because I’ve had them unsexied through bad jokes so many times. But sexual humour is humor too, and it can be good.

I can be intelligent and then say, if you give up on women Im open, at the same time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!