Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Adapt Posted:

My turn to get all philosophical and ****.

You are a slave to your hubris, it blinds your judgment. Slaves to society? No, just willing participants in it. You want to be an ‘individual’ (“You’d be non-conforming too if you dressed just like me”Log in to see images!, that’s fine. But just remember what that makes you, individual. You can say society is lame, and those who choose to follow it are lame, but do you want companionship? There is a point where you have to say **** it, and stop resisting. You can have individuality or be accepted into society, pick one.

Basically, it is you who need to open your eyes.

Man Adapt is so sexy.

So yeah, its easy to say you can’t do anything, its easy to blame it on the world and say why bother I can’t do anything. Its hard to accept that yes the world sucks, but that you suck, and that you need to better yourself. Because if your not a good person there is no good you can absolutely count on in the world. Your a nerd, you’ll get this, you can play life on easy mode and have an easy but mediocre time, or you can risk it on hard mode and yes they’ll be ups and downs, but the ups are worth it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!