Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Gabriel West

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Greetings there fellow forumers!

I am professor dr. Gabriel West Log in to see images!

UnfortunatelyLog in to see images! as my brighter arab students call it, hehe..).

Actually, most of them can’t even spell Mbumachusetts right…Log in to see images!

Anyway, after 1 semester in which I taught them proper grammar and how to use “Word” (time in which I became an emo myselfLog in to see images!

But let’s get to the point of the thread, shall we?

There was no way I could teach them to code in Java, C, hell not even in that Pascal ****, or ancient Fortran, so I decided to take a new and unprecedented approach. LOLCODE, the latest programming language: http://lolcode.com/ , guaranteed to turn any re-re into a master hacker. Well, at least into a lolhacker. It worked like a charm.Log in to see images!

So, I was thinking of sending a letter to the American Department of Education, to report my findings… but I want to ask for this forum’s expert’s opinions before I present my discoveries to the world.

What do you think?Log in to see images! Gabriel West edited this message on 02/19/2009 2:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!