Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

As expected, we are nerfing Vanilla a bit. We read through this entire thread and some of the suggestions were great. You’ll have to to understand though that we’re trying to solve many problems at once here, and one big one is development time required to implement a solution.

These solutions are small, but I think should have a noticeable effect. As always, if it’s not enough we’ll continue to adjust things as time goes on.

Here’s what we’re doing, should be live tonight after this week’s Domination round ends unless I get hit by a bus or something:

The sisterhood’s 300+ scoop raid was definitely impressive, but nobody honestly has a fighting chance when another player in their round has 300 scoops. At that point it becomes a purely sisterhood race to the top. Reducing the reward to one scoop will mean their reward would be in the 100 range. That number is still high enough to make raids worth doing I hope, but not so insanely high that it guarantees people can’t compete with you.

I’ve been told that the 300+ raid was done with somewhere in the range of 20-25 people. Since that Klan has over 100 members, that means that a lot of people got a huge amount of scoops for doing nothing. Obviously this throws a lot of unbalanced vanilla into the domination economy and we can do something about it.

The plan is to add a new tab, “Raids” to the Klan section. On it, a klan administrator or officer can start a raid which will start a 2 hour countdown. At that point, members have to join the raid on the same tab.

Only the members who have opted into the raid party will receive the vanilla scoops, so it’s important that everyone who participates does it!

Klan admins and officers can also kick out members who aren’t pulling their weight.

The raid will automatically end after 2 hours, and for now there will be no limit to the size of your raid party or how many raids you can run in a week.

That’s it for what we plan to deploy tonight.

BRING ON THE CRITICISM!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!