Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sancdar Posted:

That’s true…you can change your pbumword to something neutral that you don’t use for anything else, and then just trust her not to mess with your character. You might be able to get special permission from the admins instead though, I think there’s a precedent for that. I guess now you just have to wait for them to wake up.

Ninja edit: Nobody’s gotten their visits for today, so that’s probably the cause of *that* issue. It’s still good to have permission to have multiple accounts so you don’t get banned.

Thanks! ^_^

....When do they wake up? Will they see this post, or should I contact them via the “Contact Us” thing instead?

Also…. Other people missed stuff today? Was it because of the maintenance? When did that start? Because I think she got her account around 1am or so, and she got her 4 for the day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!