Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Miss Prince Posted:

A man is sitting at a bar and notices a pretty blonde sitting a few stools down. He picks up his beer, heads over and says, “Would you like to try my beer? It’s magic beer.”

The blonde looks at him like he’s an idiot. “No such thing.”

“Is so. It’s magic beer, I’ll prove it.” The man takes a sip of the beer, then runs, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? Magic beer.”

The blonde is extremely surprised, but still skeptical. “It just can’t be. There’s no such thing as magic beer.”

“I’ll show you again.” The man takes another sip, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? I TOLD you, it’s magic beer!”

The blonde is finally convinced, and says, “Alright, let me try that.” She takes a sip, jumps out the window, and plummets forty stories to her death.
The bartender comes over and says, ”You’re a mean drunk, Superman.”

A similar joke

Two men were sitting at the top floor of the Empire State Building.
One man says to the other.. “You know, if you jump out the window here, the force of the wind will blow you back in through the window on the 90th floor..”
The other man says “yeah right, you’re jokin aren’t you?”
The 1st man says “No, here.. I’ll prove it” so he stands on the window ledge and jumps out.. and comes back in thru the 90th floor window..
The 2nd man says.. “That was just a one off” So he does it again.. and comes thru on the 90th floor.. runs back up and says “See, im telling the truth”
The 2nd man says “Wow, im gonna do it then” he stands on the window ledge, jumps out and falls to his death.
The barman says to the first man.. “You know, you’re a jerk when you’re drunk superman”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!