Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

http://xylon.servebeer.com/INCIT/cheat_tools.php

Ever wanted to pwn INCIT but lacked the brains or originality to do so? Are you tired of losing to old memes, and tired 4chan reference? Xylon’s INCIT-o-matic is the tool for you. Grab it now.

Disclaimer Bot-5000 Posted:

This is a shock link, any and all attempts to view said fictional cheat will result in an untimely malicious javascript rickroll similar to smouch.net Use with extreme caution, tool will not actually help you win at INCIT or life. Only depraved retards cheat. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK! Xylon is not responsible for your stupidity. I told you what the link was so if you click it you are a ****ing moron. If you feel offended by this, good. I don’t cheat at INCIT I am just funnier than you.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!