Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TheGreatJarl

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Vegetarianism is often just an excuse for people to feel better about themselves, like buying carbon credits or giving a homeless person a buck.

I think you should stick with your meat eating. This issue is a difficult one, but if possible, try to figure out if there are any particular slaughterhouses that practice decent slaughter, and support them by buying their products exclusively. It’s all you can do, really, depressing as that sounds.

Supporting causes like PETA and greenpeace is sometimes another way for people to feel less guilty, but they often do more harm than good. I, myself, sign whatever petitions to have politicians look at ways to restrict and ban animal cruelty, but I know that it only helps so much.

I think the only thing you can really say is that as long as -you- don’t make them suffer, you’re doing what you can. By supporting humane butchers you can help improve the lives of the animals, and perhaps feel better. But overall, it’s something we, sadly, must realize we can’t do much to change. Rauise awareness in your social groups, perhaps, but beware of becoming a zealot; Then you’ll just harm the cause rather than help it.

I hope you’ll figure it out, man. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!