Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Yeah, I think the idea of Klan and Non-Klan domination doesn’t imply that if you’re in a Klan you don’t get to participate in individual domination. It’s just that the only way you could earn scoops in the individual competition is through individual effort.

The Klan domination could be a Klan-VS-Klan domination by taking the MAX, MIN, and/or AVG of the Klan members’ Klan scoops (which would include individually earned scoops as well). Or, it could be a Klan-VS-Klan domination where individuals are nonexistent, and the only entities in the competition are the totals for the clans themselves (which, unfortunately wouldn’t work so well with uncapped clan sizes).

Medals could be awarded based on the MIN of all flavors for all players – i.e. if everyone in the Klan has at least 1 chocolate scoop, they would win over a clan in which someone didn’t have a chocolate scoop? There’s an opportunity here for more than a mere 3 medals. Medals from Klan domination should be a different color than individual domination, and be awarded to all members of that Klan as well as showing on the Klan’s profile page.

It would also be interesting to think about how the domination cards would work in Klan-Vs-Klan. Could you use the thief card on Teammates? Could you give cards to Klanmates? Use Modest Improvement or Switcheroo on Teammates? Would bumhole target the top Klan in its entirety, or would it just pick one of the top players to attack? Would you get to target a specific clan to use bumhole on? I think the amount of strategy involved in winning this type of game would be quite fun as there are a lot more variables to worry about.

If separate Domination brackets (is this the right word? KVK and PVP) are created, Domination card purchases should only be valid in and subtract scoops from one of the two brackets. Card usage should only effect the bracket they’re used in. This would mean that scoop gain via normal (read: non-Domination Card related) activities should add scoops to both the player’s Klan bracket and individual bracket totals (with the exception of Klan raids, which would only affect Klan totals).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!