Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mia Ho

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I am also a Deist, and draw from many recognized religions, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

I am a Deist for the reason of rationality. Here’s why:

In the Dark Ages, people observed what they believed to be insects appearing out of nowhere. This was called “spontaneous generation”. During the Age of Enlightenment, spontaneous generation was disproven. It turned out the insects came from eggs which were so small that they were unseen until the insects burst out of them.

Similarly, atheists seem to believe that finite amounts of matter can/have appeared by the method of spontaneous generation. I believe it to be the same fallacy.

The only way I can conceive of a finite set to have originated would be the existance of an infinite set. This is not simple mathematics, but the formula for is where n = any real number

infinity +/- n = infinity.

The infinite is, mathematically, the only theoretical condition that meets this condition. In terms of religion, this mathematical evidence points to the supposition that there exists an almighty creator, such that all else in existance was created. It points to the truth of the religious bumertions that:

– an almighty creator (represented mathematically as infinity) created all which is finite

– that this Creator does not change, and time (being understood as the rate of change in a finite set, half-life, etc.) is irrelevant with respect to the infinite

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!