Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

AntiRules187 Posted:

May I ask what Deism is?

Wiki has a decent article on it.

Deism is a religious and philosophical belief that a supreme natural God exists and created the physical universe, and that religious truths can be arrived at by the application of reason and observation of the natural world. Deists generally reject the notion of supernatural revelation as a basis of truth or religious dogma. These views contrast with the dependence on divine revelation found in many Christian, Islamic and Judaic teachings.

In other words, I believe in God not because someone else told me to believe in Him, but because I saw what I perceive to be evidence of His existence in our world.

I’ve never believed in the whole ‘proof belies faith’ idea of divinity. To me, that simply sounds like a con-man trying to dodge a direct question. I say that you can look for proof of God’s existence, and such proof only strengthens faith, not erodes it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!