Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Acid Flux Posted:

I’m a Deist, so I’m going to get right to the primary point of your post that struck me.

I don’t believe in any specific religion’s definition of ‘God’, because even at the most basic level, the concept of ‘God’ is beyond normal human ken. To apply any specific rules or titles to the divine is simply ludicrous.

God simply is, regardless of what Man has chosen to write on paper and claim to be fact.

Organized religions are simply an attempt to control the idea of God for personal gain, or else to create a structure of reference that the human mind can perceive comfortably. That which a Muslim calls Allah is no different than that which a Jew calls Yahweh, or a Christian calls Jehovah. These names mean nothing to an infinite, divine being. They only mean something to Man.

that was very deep. Did you actually come up with this? (not trolling)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!