Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Okay, now I know straight away what you are thinking right now, but honestly, should he stay banned or can he help us with the development of EP3? From what I have seen he’s a genius at coding and all that, he even made that bumhurt cinematic a while back. (I’m too lazy to find it, it should still be in his sig or something). I may have misinterpreted what ET said in the IDC chat not too long ago, but I think that he would benefit from this if he had him unbanned, had a guy behind him with a whip and made him his own personal sex slave ask him do some coding and pay him with several cans of Red Bull. (hypotheticaly)

So, is this a good idea or not? Also, this is a valid question and remember that this is in Non-RP; no trolling.

Discuss

EDIT: On an off-topic note, I would personally like to see Falconfour Vurses MC Banhammer in a No-holds-barred wrestling match. Log in to see images! -XI- edited this message on 02/12/2009 3:16PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!