Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I would like to start a petition to get a petition going for petitioning things. If you want things to be petitioned, please sign this petition stating that you would like to petition for the ability to petition stuff.

Anyone who signs this petition, should it succeed, will be notified of the petition to petition things as soon as we being that petition.

There’s a process that needs to be followed, and I believe we all should have the right to petition petitioning. So petition with me to petition to petition. Petitioning to petition to petition things is a very important topic to me. I pledge that petitions to petition things will be the sole focus of this petition until we have successfully petitioned to petition to petition.

Thank you for your petition to petition to petition.

Petition. (to petition)
(to petition.)

petition
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!