Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

fornicon

[SPF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

CheapbumGamer forum which I rarely visit but was browsing randomly yesterday and saw the hugebum thread on it and decided to check it out. I think I had seen the Wired online article on it but never bothered to follow up on it at the time. I tried to get into Kingdom of Loathing a year or so ago but couldn’t really ever get hooked. This seems much more like my speed and I appreciate what they’ve done so I went and paid ten bucks just to show my support. The thing has been running slow as **** tonight and kept making me reload so you should prolly sink that dough in the servers.

Posted about the game on the Stile Project forum which is my main hangout so some losers from there are joinging up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!