Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I see nothing wrong with:

1) Making dragon threads.

2) Posting dragons in dragon threads.

I personally take issue with:

1) Posting dragons in random, unrelated threads.

I certainly don’t think there should be a rule about it, as the very point of RP forums is that they allow things that no sensible, functional, pleasant-to-be-in forum would allow, but I do think that a lot of dragon posters should try to scale back and not post dragons in threads that aren’t actually about dragons.

At the same time though, a lot of this could be said about people who spam anything unrelated to the point of a thread in order to try to derail the thread. Ideally, everybody would stop doing that, whatever it is they’re spamming. We can’t have a rule about it, but it would be better for everybody if those who are guilty of it just stopped. As a general rule, people in RP should be more concerned with “making threads that are funny” or “continuing the funny that was imbued in the thread (intentionally or not) by the OP” than “ruining threads for fun or profit.” Not that this isn’t a game about ruining forums, but that it’s a lot funnier if people prefer constructive humor to destructive humor.

I mean, the thread about “Poor Little White Trout”? That’s hilarious. But spamming that cover image just randomly into whatever thread you don’t like? Not even 1/100th as funny.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/08/2009 11:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!