Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Velveteen Posted:

I still don’t like that it goes negative at all :/

but I guess once you are down to only two submissions a week, its impossible to be below the -14 threshold.

You’ll always be able to submit something so you can redeem yourself. It wouldn’t be any fun if people botched their accounts permanently.

As for not liking the negative aspect, the idea is to increase the quality of overall submissions. If everyone could always submit 7, we’d end up with a lot of garbage. The idea is to have people really try to make their submissions funny and not treat them as an infinite amount of things they can just knock out and hope some sticks.

Also, we’ll see how it goes. I like the idea of tuning it as time goes on to see what produces the best results overall. Nothing is set in stone and your opinion has been duly noted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!