Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

YES, there are problems. The current problem is no different than the one with Antifreeze the first week or two of the game. That was adjusted. This will be too. Just give Crotch Zombie time to figure out what they want to do about it.

SUGGESTIONS are welcome.

Complaints have been expressed, okay, we get it. I have one alt who’s as frustrated as you are, and isn’t playing, and is instead doing other things. I understand your frustration, and suggest to keep you own sanity you avoid that part of the game for now, as well as the discussions surrounding it (unless you have suggestions; see above).

Taunting is unacceptable. To those who are on the receiving end, it feels like they’re fielding a little league team going up against the World Series champions and the pros are saying “Just get some better equipment and you can beat us too!” It’s not just that easy to do what you’re doing, so kudos to you for doing it, now stop rubbing it in their faces.

I’m going to start ditching threads and even posts which continue to perpetuate this negative behavior. If I see someone repeating it I’ll warn them, and if it continues, ban.

It’s a game, people. Play nice, and have good sportsmanship.

Evil Trout Posted:

My name is Evil Trout and I approve this message.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!