Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

pimp doubt Posted:

Suggestion 1 – limit Klans to 20 members, and don’t bother changing the mechanics – they are fine, but the numbers of players have risen so rapidly they’ve outgrown the engine. It’s way too easy to pwn all the forums over and over with a little coordination. Limiting Klan size would make that far more difficult, and have the effect of nerfing the number of vanillas winnable.

In all honesty, I think that’s a really bad idea. If you made sure your Klan was comprised solely of active members who wanted to raid, you’d still be able to pull off some impressive stunts with 20 members. Klan communities would also be much more limited – I don’t believe there should be a choice between being competitive and having a good atmosphere, and I think that at least for the Sisterhood, our private forum has good posts coming from people that don’t necessarily participate in raids.

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Some people are in Klans for more reasons than Domination. I don’t play Domination, but I’m in FoL. Why? Because I can be. Probably not the best course of action, you’ll have 40-50 “seperate” klans that are all co-ordinated through an intricate and annoying tubmail system. Yes, some people do want vanillas that bad.

Er…how would that work for vanilla? You have to be in the same Klan to reap the rewards.

Sancdar edited this message on 03/17/2008 11:55AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!