Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Primary Argument

No. If you care what you’re stall says enough to want to delete posts, then you’re taking the game far too seriously. It’s a game about trolling, this kind of thing should be expected.

Secondary Argument, the RP

Alternately, no. If they take the time to post garbage in your stall, then you are getting attention and win. Deleting these posts takes away from all the attention you’re getting. Though this thread is p much all about the attention, borderline RP for the Camwhore OP and possibly trollbait. Cunning and elegant in design if it actually is trollbait, and in which case I request move to Whiny ****es. these last two sentences are for the lulz argument only, I don’t think Fran is actually role-playing in a non-RP forum

Tertiary Argument, the Mechanical

Additionally, still no. You have options available to you to fix the perceived problem, yet you want CZ to code additional options because you just don’t particularly like those already available. Granted, there seems to be a history here where this is what actually happens, so I don’t blame you at all for trying. +1 for effort.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!