Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

1) Outfits. Let us set up equipment sets that we can name etc. and rapidly switch gear so we can more easily use our various equips efficiently.

2) Make the equipment type headers toggles that collapse their respective equipment divs. If you won’t make the interface stack identical .moar files, at least make it so you can collapse the div and not have to wade through 301513564363146 moar files to switch out something at the bottom of your equip list.

Feel free to add anything else if there is anything else to add, I can’t think of anything atm.

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

Lord Shplane Posted:

This has nothing to do with KoL, but I’d like it if .moar files that can be extracted were moved to the top of the list.

You know, so that I don’t have to scroll through 8570928569013475928357 piece of **** ones to see if I finally finished Pink Floyd.

MC Banhammer Posted:

s-s-s-signed!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!