Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Since I’m only Ppwning and not buying stuffs, I might respec, leave my Frug to 10, and pump up Luck and see how the next delivery fares. I might post my detailed infos here lat0rz.

Hackmeister Posted:

By the way, It appears to be that right now the most profitable (by far) activity on the site is farming pink floyds. bumuming at most 1 per week (not unlikely with folks doing it staying at 49/50) and selling for 4-5 million (with at least another 350k in deliveries, possibly augmented by another few hundred k by jobs), it handily beats the potential 3 million that I think delivery caps block us at per week (possibly as low as 2.5 million). Indeed, provided they are selling it for as little as 3 million, they’re going to beat anyone else not doing that given time.

I dunno if this is an argument for higher delivery caps, since I suspect if folks had more money easier, they would total buy pink floyds at a higher price point than they do now. I am really curious where the ceiling for delivery though really is.

I agree since floyds drop rates are like crazy atm. I am nearing another floyd extraction this week and yet I have to get my first ever grinded ripro, still missing 4 pieces.

BarneynPenorz edited this message on 02/07/2009 11:30AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!