[fine upstanding member of society]
Level 35 Troll
Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone
Dead Celebrity Seance Droid Mk-10 Posted:
DCSD10:> "The mercenary system found in Diablo 2 is very interesting, and something akin to that might
be viable in the ForumWarz universe. Imagine, if you would, a version of this game whereby
ambuming a certain amount of cred and flezz enabled one to launch their own server and/or
forum, to which aspiring internet superstars (in the form of randomized NPCs) might flock.
In this dystopian future, such NPCs might be hired to supplement the PCs abilities in a
variety of ways:
1) by attacking forums concurrently, as moderated by NPC level/equipment/etc.
2) by occasionally supplementing .moar file and/or flezz income through various
3) by providing buffs and/or healing during combat, with moderation similar
4) by allowing access to some of the skillsets of other PC clbumes, should the
PC complete certain tasks that enable them to recruit NPCs of other clbumes.
5) by treating this hypothetical forum as a 'home base' or 'headquarters', and
allowing for improvements to be applied to it, said forum could pbumively
bolster a character's statistics or skills.
I believe that with some tailoring and discussion, this idea could serve as both a
sink for flezz and BP. These currencies could be used in hiring, training, outfitting,
and otherwise improving your NPC following in strength (mostly through flezz
expenditure) and number (mostly throught BP expenditure)."