Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

But here’s what’s going to happen.

-I post a dragon

-You put it into egg-breaker

-I notice that the dragon has a ton of clicks, and is sick, so I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks.

-24 hours later (or so) the dragon is no longer sick, so I unfog it.

-Egg-breaker gives it a bunch more clicks, it gets sick again.

-I notice that it’s sick again, and I fog the dragon so it can’t receive any more clicks, and unfog when healthy.

-Eventually, my dragon egg will have gotten enough clicks just from your egg-breaking utility to hatch.

-Because I paid attention, you would have done nothing to hurt me, and a lot to help me.

See why this isn’t a great idea?

Hell, give me a copy of this program, and I’ll write one that automatically fogs dragons when sick, and I’ll have an automatic dragon-hatcher/maturer. More to the point, when my dragons are all adults, I can spam them without fear of reprisal because over-clicking adult dragons does nothing.

Turning **** Eating into a Science.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!