Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

^Or like making this game and keeping it running despite people giving ‘em **** all the time?

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I don’t really know if I endorse bum-kissing, but in my time here I’ve never seen a mod do something that made me think less of him/her/it/them, considering that modding is a fairly thankless job, that’s about as high praise as you can get.

From the impression that I get, these forums seem like they would be truly awful to moderate (since flamebate is basically set up to be an awkward pairing of a real community and a community that exists to be ruined), and things seem to be running pretty smoothly. So, good job moderation team!

This…

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Being a mod is, by definition, a thankless job. They’re human, they make mistakes, and instead of one or two people knowing, there are thousands who know, and comment on it endlessly. Hell, that even happens when they get it right.

Here’s to you, mods, for putting up with our **** and not hellbanning all of us just because you can.

And this.

Also, the very few times I’ve actually had a genuine problem, it’s been addressed quickly and efficiently. Gotta give ‘em kudos for being good at their jobs.

The Ferv edited this message on 02/04/2009 12:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!