Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jojo Mellow

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 15 Hacker

Ooh, I wonder what this bumon does... Uh-oh.

The story behind my four names:

BrainpanSonata- Most people bumume the Brainpan part comes from babies, but the inspiration for my name actually comes from a line from the movie Serenity. (“Bullet to the brainpan, squish!” from one of River’s psycho ramblings… P.S. Firefly RAWKS) I thought that brainpan was such an interesting word, I decided to use it in a nick. Then I decided to combine “brainpan” and “sonata” cuz IMO, “brainpan sonata” is another way of saying stream of conciousness. (I tend to think in terms of music from time to time cuz I’ve played the violin since I was 9) This is also my username on DeviantArt.

Jojo Mellow: My RL nickname. Nuff said.

Ketorts Panku: “Ketorts” is a skewing of the spanish word “catorce”, which means fourteen (one of my lucky numbers). “Panku” is a weird-bum weeaboo japanese pronouncation of “punk”. Panku is also japanese for “flat tire”, but that doesn’t have anything to do with anything. No connection to the chinese god Pan-ku. This is also my Gaia username.

Chiradie Arcady: I used to play KoL (but not anymore). This was my username there. I wanted something that sounded foreign yet kinda cool. It makes a good emo kid name, cuz it gives off a “coffee-house poet” kinda vibe. Pronouced Chee-rah-dee-ay Arr-kay-dee.

Jojo Mellow edited this message on 02/03/2009 9:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!