Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

As Bashy’s fiancee, I thought I’d relay a few things.

First, Bashy doesn’t want to be referred to, as in the topic of this thread, as “BoD.” He doesn’t care about clans, really. He’s in that one because Ricket is his interweb friend. He thinks the whole omgklanstrife thing is hilarious.

Second, he doesn’t care that he was banned. He probably will be again. People shouldn’t be banned just because they use unhappy words to give legitimate and deserved criticism. But he knows it happens anyway, and he knew this was coming.

Third, nobody was “expoiting” domination. It was the way it was. To further bark at your point, Bashy actually pointed out to me that it was dumb that a few people with 30 alts each could basically crush Domination, and that raiding for 10x hours was pathetic.

But you know what? We both agree, and I think most people who can have an opinion do, that the result of trying to “fix” this is a millionty times worse than it was before. That’s it.

—————————

He also said I could edit, or dump this post and just say he was a goat. As his fiancee, I approve of the goat part. I loves me some goat.

That is all.

I also suck his male reproductive organ and that, apparently, is illegal in Minnesota.

And in New Hampshire, on Sundays, you can only buy bread, milk and birth control.

Weird place, that US thing.

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!