Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

To the people who ended up making Domination useless:

I have an idea. Why don’t you use your heads and think **** out before you do things, so you won’t have to have ten failed revisions before you get to something acceptable?

Your game may have hundreds of players, but like 75% of those are alts of Amasius, Mee, Scully, Ricket, etc. All they had to do in your game was to play Domination and raiding. Then, since a bunch of whiny ****es decided raiding was broken because they were losing (due ONLY to lack of effort; when they tried, they won) complained, you decided it needed… whatever the hell you call these changes. Now, and for the foreseeable future, nobody with a brain is going to raid. It takes 13 PERFECTLY cooperating accounts to raid decently, but just ONE or a couple to make raiding a waste of time through interruption. Did you think how easy it is to interrupt raids now, under this new structure? Probably not. Even though it’s your game, and I’ve been around little over a month.

I’d advise you stick to writing content, which is pretty good, and stay the **** away from gameplay mechanics. For that, listen to the players who are enthusiastic but don’t have some personal agenda to push. Whatever you do, don’t listen to yourselves. I think I’ve seen enough in my semi-interested month here to see what that leads to.

Bashy was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Bashy edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!