Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay…

generichaxor Posted:

i don’t own something to take the video

so that is your responsibility, not mine

That’s insane. It is in no way someone else’s responsibility to shoulder the burden of proof.

generichaxor Posted:

2. If u ask me to do something, u take full responsibility for any legal consequences. If I get in trouble for stealing the mona lisa, bombing china , or the long chain of murders, it’s your fault.

Actually, no court in the world would uphold that. Anything illegal you do would be ENTIRELY your own fault.

But here’s the one which is making me do what I’m about to:

generichaxor Posted:

3. If u ask me to “kill myself” or something like that, I must get at least 120BP and u have to get 200 people to friend me before i will do it (or get me Miss Popularity, which happens first)

Now you’re not serious. If people send you 120BP, you’ll kill yourself? If that’s really the case, then you need mental help.

I’m moving this to General RP. I can’t find anything in here which makes me think you’re serious.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!